Working with Customers to Create Sustainable Hotels
At THIRD ISHIGAKI, one of our themes is "creating a hotel that is friendly to the earth, the city and people
While being deeply aware of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), we will contribute to the realization of a "sustainable society" with our guests through our hotels.
- Paper saving: Paperless check-in
- Conservation of water resources: promotion of the no-cleaning guest room service
- Waste reduction: bottling of bath amenities (in disposable containers)(Repealed)
- Waste reduction: bottling of bath amenities (elimination of disposable containers)
- Conservation of energy resources: implementation of energy conservation, such as saving electricity